For a pessimist, I'm pretty optimistic
❝Blog Entries

Tuesday, January 5, 2010




Happy birthday, DANIA MARSHA REHAN! Wow, you're 16 now huh? You're actually quite short to be 16 haha okay, I was kidding. I don't know where you're going other than school today, but I hope you have fun with your ladies. If any of them bullies you, punch them. Hahaha. Firstly, I want you to know, that you're an awesome girlfriend, you've been there whenever I was down, you've been there when I was in need of someone to share my joy, and I thank you so much for that! I wish you a very happy birthday, may Allah bless you with all His might, with a happy life ahead in the future and all. I hope your dreams of either becoming a well-known journalist or model come true, you've always wanted that. I pray for you to pass all of the exams you're sitting for this year, so you can be in a direct O-level class. You've always wanted that too, right? And yes, who wouldn't want to last long with their partner right? I hope we don't fight much and last long, haha! I love you very very very very very very very very very very very very very very much. Frankly, the number of verys can never accumulate the amount of love for you I have. Have a great day ahead, love! Xoxo.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY AWESOME GIRLFRIEND

Labels: , ,


Dan @

❝Profile


DANIEL SHADIQ
I'm fifteen, a huge fan of Incubus and Kings of leon. A soccer player, who supports Juventus FC Ben Sherman and Reef = LIFE

❝Tagboard



❝Links

AIDAH | ATIQAH | ARVYY | BANSO BATRISHA | DELLYSDA | EENAH | EIN ERIN | FAFA | FAIZ | FARAH ENTOT IRENE | JEROME | KARTINA | KIM MASTURA | MUNIRAH | NADD | NADIA NAIIM | NATDYA | NISHA | RAHIM | RARA RAUDHAH | RIDUAN | ROHAYU | SALLY SHABIRAH

❝Recents

  • Wait. Its 2010? Wasn't '09 just two days ago? Oh g...
  • lazy bum
  • Last week was great, I assume. A lot of time spent...
  • You just don't know how much I miss and love you. :(
  • Been a roller coaster first few days of the week f...
  • My Saturday was. Spent well I guess? I was out wit...
  • I am.. An excited adolescent weehoo! I had trainin...
  • Satuday was great. Period. How can it be not great...
  • Have i told you guys how lucky I am to be in love ...
  • Woo i love my GoogleTube heh heh. SO! I had an out...


  • ❝Listen


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com