For a pessimist, I'm pretty optimistic
❝Blog Entries

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Been a roller coaster first few days of the week for me, but oh well I'm just gonna have a short update about the things I want to talk about haha. It was Siddiq's birthday on Sunday, so I dropped by town to just. Hang out with the mates and Siddiq's girlfriend Amirah. We had dinner, then window-shopped for a while. We then headed to Plaza Singapura's Starbucks to play three games of Monopoly Deal. I think its a really really fun card game to play, like you know, to just kill time. I was the lost one at first, but I won the first and last game haha! Its a really complicated mind game. Oh forgot about Monday. We, as if in Nadd, Nadia and Faiz and I had a small picnic outing at Sentosa. I was happy the whole time but when Nadia told me about what people have been saying about me, I kindda just flared up. We took pictures, shared stories, joked and cursed. We then hanged out at Vivo, literally 'cause I was tired. And hungry. But I guess it was a day well spent. I went to the gym just now. And I think I really should get GNC's weight gainer. No matter how expensive it is. I am just annoyed of being told I'm skinny. And plus, I think I ought to have a nice body since I don't have a good looking face, haha. I guess I won't be updating here much. Unless I go out and I feel like there's interesting stuff to talk about. Goodnight reader(s). :)

Dan @

❝Profile


DANIEL SHADIQ
I'm fifteen, a huge fan of Incubus and Kings of leon. A soccer player, who supports Juventus FC Ben Sherman and Reef = LIFE

❝Tagboard



❝Links

AIDAH | ATIQAH | ARVYY | BANSO BATRISHA | DELLYSDA | EENAH | EIN ERIN | FAFA | FAIZ | FARAH ENTOT IRENE | JEROME | KARTINA | KIM MASTURA | MUNIRAH | NADD | NADIA NAIIM | NATDYA | NISHA | RAHIM | RARA RAUDHAH | RIDUAN | ROHAYU | SALLY SHABIRAH

❝Recents

  • My Saturday was. Spent well I guess? I was out wit...
  • I am.. An excited adolescent weehoo! I had trainin...
  • Satuday was great. Period. How can it be not great...
  • Have i told you guys how lucky I am to be in love ...
  • Woo i love my GoogleTube heh heh. SO! I had an out...
  • School trainings are killing me, slowly but surely...
  • I miss you very much. It hurts me to feel we're so...
  • Been a very tough past few days. Not getting over ...
  • Today was roughhhhh i must say. Started my day on ...
  • I hate mondays


  • ❝Listen


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com