For a pessimist, I'm pretty optimistic
❝Blog Entries

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Today was roughhhhh i must say. Started my day on a bad note, you know being sarcastic and asking Dania some stupid question. Um i don't want to talk about this.. So.. Okay change of topic. After dropping by his place, Kaiser and i felt the need. To you know go out so we decided to catch the game between Singapore and Indonesia, at the National Stadium.


We got ourselves tickets and got seats. Haha Indonesia were trailing Singapore 2-1 during half time, thanks to goals from Duric and Alam Shah, both headers. The second half started and all hell broke loose. It started to. You know rain a bit. But Kaiser was like, "Ah jackass jer ah" So i relented and we just stayed. I like rain i think rain's beautiful HAHA! But the rain betrayed us by being a bitch and it started to pour heavily so we went inside. Saw a bunch of my schoolmates, Adi and all. I then saw Luqman and we started to talk about soccer. Asked him how was NFA, HUFC and stuff. He keeps insisting i join HUFC, and i keep having to tell him i ain't that good so I'm gonna stick to training with WWFC haha weirdo. So we headed back up after SG scored a third goal through Hariss Harun. Bla bla bla.


So i reached home, all gloomy and mad at myself for what had happened earlier in the afternoon. I didn't even. Eat the whole day because i was mad at myself. ~.~ So gloomy, i talked to baby on the phone. For what, a mere two minutes? Pathetic, Dan. So baby and i. You know got back on usual terms. Bla bla bla. And yes, Zhao, please go out with me this Saturday so we can meet up with Aisyah. Pleaseeeeeeeeee I. AM. BEGGING. YOU. !! But but. Okay nevermind haha i miss Aisyah and baby goodnight reader(s) Ti amo molto, DMR.

Dan @

❝Profile


DANIEL SHADIQ
I'm fifteen, a huge fan of Incubus and Kings of leon. A soccer player, who supports Juventus FC Ben Sherman and Reef = LIFE

❝Tagboard



❝Links

AIDAH | ATIQAH | ARVYY | BANSO BATRISHA | DELLYSDA | EENAH | EIN ERIN | FAFA | FAIZ | FARAH ENTOT IRENE | JEROME | KARTINA | KIM MASTURA | MUNIRAH | NADD | NADIA NAIIM | NATDYA | NISHA | RAHIM | RARA RAUDHAH | RIDUAN | ROHAYU | SALLY SHABIRAH

❝Recents

  • I hate mondays
  • My Friday was. Good, i must say. I went to school ...
  • "I never heard a single word about you,Falling in ...
  • You look sick. I AM sick. You are one restless son...
  • Let us hope today won't be a whore. It is known fo...
  • Sometimes when I'm alone I wonder,If there's a spe...
  • Went on a study date just now. I don't know why, i...
  • Vol.ta, Band for The Broken Hearted. Go search for...
  • Life can be such a whore sometimes. But there are ...
  • Okay i changed my blog song, im sure you guys are ...


  • ❝Listen


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com