For a pessimist, I'm pretty optimistic
❝Blog Entries

Sunday, November 29, 2009




Satuday was great. Period. How can it be not great when you had a hectic week, staying up 'til late and having soccer trainings, and you kindda just go out, relax and unwind with the person you love most, other than God and your mum. Marsh and I went out, we opted to go and hang out at Orchard, whereby we walked for miles (seemingly, heh), sat at Borders and had lunch. Oh how i just wished the weather wasn't being such a whore, I mean it keeps raining Danias and Marshas, I don't like it when it rains. Neither do I like it when its uber hot. We ran out of ideas and decided it was best to just head down to Vivocity, since Marsh wanted to hang out somewhere 'enclosed'. We chilled at some coffee place or whatever, had Ben and Jerry's, stargazed a little, looked at the moon, and we were off. I am kindda... Relieved I got things over with. Haha it was rather awkward at first, but i just. Did it. It was a 'No' at first. And to be honest I WAS expecting a 'No'. But a 'Yes' means a 'Yes' and yes, I love you very much Marsha Rehan. If you don't know what I'm talking about don't even bother to utter a word. :) Okay this post is.... Short and random goodnight reader(s)

Labels:


Dan @

❝Profile


DANIEL SHADIQ
I'm fifteen, a huge fan of Incubus and Kings of leon. A soccer player, who supports Juventus FC Ben Sherman and Reef = LIFE

❝Tagboard



❝Links

AIDAH | ATIQAH | ARVYY | BANSO BATRISHA | DELLYSDA | EENAH | EIN ERIN | FAFA | FAIZ | FARAH ENTOT IRENE | JEROME | KARTINA | KIM MASTURA | MUNIRAH | NADD | NADIA NAIIM | NATDYA | NISHA | RAHIM | RARA RAUDHAH | RIDUAN | ROHAYU | SALLY SHABIRAH

❝Recents

  • Have i told you guys how lucky I am to be in love ...
  • Woo i love my GoogleTube heh heh. SO! I had an out...
  • School trainings are killing me, slowly but surely...
  • I miss you very much. It hurts me to feel we're so...
  • Been a very tough past few days. Not getting over ...
  • Today was roughhhhh i must say. Started my day on ...
  • I hate mondays
  • My Friday was. Good, i must say. I went to school ...
  • "I never heard a single word about you,Falling in ...
  • You look sick. I AM sick. You are one restless son...


  • ❝Listen


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com