For a pessimist, I'm pretty optimistic
❝Blog Entries

Friday, November 6, 2009

Been a very tough past few days. Not getting over what i did and stuff, you know. I am just.. So glad we're in good terms again 'cause it kills me to know how mad you were at me, but i know it's my fault so i ain't putting the blame on anyone else except me. And remember, a promise is a promise, and don't worry, I'll keep my word. :)


And so. Have i ever told you guys how much of a boring life i lead? Like. Being nocturnal, waking up at two, staring at the laptop's screen for hours and not getting tired of it. And the weather... Just great.. Each time I'm in the mood to kick some ball it rains. And when i just feel like lying down, staring at the laptop/television, it doesn't. ~.~ Wanting to go out, but not knowing what to wear is really some serious shit. What the hell is wrong with me geezes. I really feel the need to go out and hang out later, you know. But the problem is. I don't know who to go out with. I mean going out with my usual mates is okay, but. I can't literally go to the same place each time i go out right? So. Let's see. I just hope i get out of my house and do something else. I'm tired of gym and soccer. I'm tired of everything to be honest. But not you DMR haha and Mum too. And yes, i wish Dellysda a great trip! Have funnnnnnnn Dell you better freaking miss me hahaha. Good morning, or should i say good night, reader(s). *yawns*

Labels:


Dan @

❝Profile


DANIEL SHADIQ
I'm fifteen, a huge fan of Incubus and Kings of leon. A soccer player, who supports Juventus FC Ben Sherman and Reef = LIFE

❝Tagboard



❝Links

AIDAH | ATIQAH | ARVYY | BANSO BATRISHA | DELLYSDA | EENAH | EIN ERIN | FAFA | FAIZ | FARAH ENTOT IRENE | JEROME | KARTINA | KIM MASTURA | MUNIRAH | NADD | NADIA NAIIM | NATDYA | NISHA | RAHIM | RARA RAUDHAH | RIDUAN | ROHAYU | SALLY SHABIRAH

❝Recents

  • Today was roughhhhh i must say. Started my day on ...
  • I hate mondays
  • My Friday was. Good, i must say. I went to school ...
  • "I never heard a single word about you,Falling in ...
  • You look sick. I AM sick. You are one restless son...
  • Let us hope today won't be a whore. It is known fo...
  • Sometimes when I'm alone I wonder,If there's a spe...
  • Went on a study date just now. I don't know why, i...
  • Vol.ta, Band for The Broken Hearted. Go search for...
  • Life can be such a whore sometimes. But there are ...


  • ❝Listen


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com