For a pessimist, I'm pretty optimistic
❝Blog Entries

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Have i told you guys how lucky I am to be in love with such a wonderful girl? I think God blessed me by giving me someone loving and appreciative like you, after I screwed up my past relationships and all. Well. to be honest, I've never considered them serious relationships, 'cos I've never loved someone like this before. To be honest, I've never needed someone, (for the exception of my mum) so much, like how i need you. You changed me, to be a better person. A better human being. A better son, better student. After the incident in which you told me you needed some time off, some time to think. It made me lie down and think. Think of how much i love you, how much i need so badly in my life now. Think of how scared I am to lose the person I love most other than my mum. You SMSed a few hours later, and to be honest, I wasn't mad at you at all. I was actually really glad, to know you'd still be here for me, through this very rough stage in life. We don't need to go out and spend like others, we just go for long walks, stargaze, piggyback. And that, I call unforgettable. I cherish time spent with you. I appreciate all the love you've been giving me still. I even said, and i actually mean it when I said I love you like how I love my mum. I've never been so sure about someone before, and I'm sure you're the right one for me. You don't give a shit about my past, you don't give a shit about my looks. And that is one of the many reasons why I love you. I love you, Dania Marsha Rehan. :)

Labels: ,


Dan @

❝Profile


DANIEL SHADIQ
I'm fifteen, a huge fan of Incubus and Kings of leon. A soccer player, who supports Juventus FC Ben Sherman and Reef = LIFE

❝Tagboard



❝Links

AIDAH | ATIQAH | ARVYY | BANSO BATRISHA | DELLYSDA | EENAH | EIN ERIN | FAFA | FAIZ | FARAH ENTOT IRENE | JEROME | KARTINA | KIM MASTURA | MUNIRAH | NADD | NADIA NAIIM | NATDYA | NISHA | RAHIM | RARA RAUDHAH | RIDUAN | ROHAYU | SALLY SHABIRAH

❝Recents

  • Woo i love my GoogleTube heh heh. SO! I had an out...
  • School trainings are killing me, slowly but surely...
  • I miss you very much. It hurts me to feel we're so...
  • Been a very tough past few days. Not getting over ...
  • Today was roughhhhh i must say. Started my day on ...
  • I hate mondays
  • My Friday was. Good, i must say. I went to school ...
  • "I never heard a single word about you,Falling in ...
  • You look sick. I AM sick. You are one restless son...
  • Let us hope today won't be a whore. It is known fo...


  • ❝Listen


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com