For a pessimist, I'm pretty optimistic
❝Blog Entries

Friday, November 13, 2009

School trainings are killing me, slowly but surely. Especially when i have a problem with sleeping at night. Well this is what you call a bad case of nocturnalism. HAHA that isn't even a word in the dictionary. Well this should remind Aisyah how much of a 'Burung hantu' i am. As for today, I had school. Social studies lesson to be exact. Andy gave me very, very wrong details. Lesson was supposed to start at 10, but he woke me up at 7, and told me lesson would start at 8. Oh the joy.


So it started raining and i was stuck in school. I stayed with the NCC boys, talked to Narahj about the planned outing to Sentosa on Monday, joked with Andy, Shafiq and Rudy. Walked through the heavy rain, not caring about catching the fever bug and all. Well i hope i don't la haha. My trials are on Sunday, wish me luck guys. I'm sure you know how much i long to play for a club. God knows how much i want to play for a club. Let's just hope I'm third time lucky, after being rejected by Home United, and Woodlands Wellington. Well it was probably because i skipped Woodlands' training a lot. As for today, this gloomy Saturday, things have already been planned. I have a friendly match with the sec 3s against the sec 2s. And then i shall head down to Kallang to watch my cousin strut his stuff for Singapore against Thailand.



And oh, Dell's back! Woo I'm a happy snail haha. Well Dell's back, but Arvin's gone for London. I hope he takes care of himself there. And yes, this post is for Dania cos she wanted me to update. ~.~ Haha goodnight reader(s).

Dan @

❝Profile


DANIEL SHADIQ
I'm fifteen, a huge fan of Incubus and Kings of leon. A soccer player, who supports Juventus FC Ben Sherman and Reef = LIFE

❝Tagboard



❝Links

AIDAH | ATIQAH | ARVYY | BANSO BATRISHA | DELLYSDA | EENAH | EIN ERIN | FAFA | FAIZ | FARAH ENTOT IRENE | JEROME | KARTINA | KIM MASTURA | MUNIRAH | NADD | NADIA NAIIM | NATDYA | NISHA | RAHIM | RARA RAUDHAH | RIDUAN | ROHAYU | SALLY SHABIRAH

❝Recents

  • I miss you very much. It hurts me to feel we're so...
  • Been a very tough past few days. Not getting over ...
  • Today was roughhhhh i must say. Started my day on ...
  • I hate mondays
  • My Friday was. Good, i must say. I went to school ...
  • "I never heard a single word about you,Falling in ...
  • You look sick. I AM sick. You are one restless son...
  • Let us hope today won't be a whore. It is known fo...
  • Sometimes when I'm alone I wonder,If there's a spe...
  • Went on a study date just now. I don't know why, i...


  • ❝Listen


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com