For a pessimist, I'm pretty optimistic
❝Blog Entries

Monday, November 16, 2009



Woo i love my GoogleTube heh heh. SO! I had an outing to Sentosa along with Sulaiman, Irfeen, Nash, Narahj and ZL yesterday. Was a bit annoyed 'cause the others were late, i actually told them to meet Narahj and I at Jurong by 12 but they gave me all sorts of reasons. Moving on. We reached Sentosa, went for a swim, played volleyball bla bla bla. We were about to move to somewhere else when it started raining. ~.~ So we just decided to change up and hang out at Vivo instead. Oh have i told you about the part where Irfeen was butt naked in the water? HAHA HILARIOUS!


So bla bla, I met up with baby after that, went for a short walk, joked, punched, pinched hahaha. Dania's favorite move is the uppercut now HAHA! Okay enough talk I'm tired. And oh, I got into the second round of the WWFC trials, thank God. Wish me luck people. Bye. :)

Dan @

❝Profile


DANIEL SHADIQ
I'm fifteen, a huge fan of Incubus and Kings of leon. A soccer player, who supports Juventus FC Ben Sherman and Reef = LIFE

❝Tagboard



❝Links

AIDAH | ATIQAH | ARVYY | BANSO BATRISHA | DELLYSDA | EENAH | EIN ERIN | FAFA | FAIZ | FARAH ENTOT IRENE | JEROME | KARTINA | KIM MASTURA | MUNIRAH | NADD | NADIA NAIIM | NATDYA | NISHA | RAHIM | RARA RAUDHAH | RIDUAN | ROHAYU | SALLY SHABIRAH

❝Recents

  • School trainings are killing me, slowly but surely...
  • I miss you very much. It hurts me to feel we're so...
  • Been a very tough past few days. Not getting over ...
  • Today was roughhhhh i must say. Started my day on ...
  • I hate mondays
  • My Friday was. Good, i must say. I went to school ...
  • "I never heard a single word about you,Falling in ...
  • You look sick. I AM sick. You are one restless son...
  • Let us hope today won't be a whore. It is known fo...
  • Sometimes when I'm alone I wonder,If there's a spe...


  • ❝Listen


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com