For a pessimist, I'm pretty optimistic
❝Blog Entries

Saturday, December 5, 2009

My Saturday was. Spent well I guess? I was out with Zhao Liang, Nadd, Nisha, and Faiz. They reached and accompanied Zhao and I to have lunch and Mcdonalds(since they were stuck at Dhoby Ghaut, -.-) We then walked to the flea at Armenian Street or smth. I guess it was quite.... Boring haha it was my first time dropping by a flea. Nadd bought ah.. What do you call it, peacoat? Faiz's treat while Nisha didn't get anything 'cause nothing caught her eye I guess. We went up to Fort Canning for a bit, took pictures, chit chatted and sent Nadd to the MRT station 'cause she had something to attend to. Walked again, from Raffles City shopping mall to Marina Square, bought a drink at Starbucks, and then accompanied Nisha to Dhoby Ghaut to meet her.. What seller is it? Hahaha.



We took a train to Clarke Quay, to meet Dellysda and her friend Iffah. I didn't know we'd be heading to another flea, haha! So Faiz, Zhao and I joked like usual while the three girls did their thing(we couldn't bother), then we fetched Syiqin from Clarke Quay MRT station, accompanied the hungry ghosts Faiz and Syiqin to LJS 'cause they wanted to eat. Talked a lot with the other 5 when we were at LJS, I've grown to learn that being yourself is the best to socialize with people, especially when you've never met them. On the brighter note, I was glad I met up with Dell, Syiq and Iffah 'cause I think they're fun to be with. Dell and Iffah had to leave, so Zhao, Faiz, Syiqin and I went to Vivocity to just.. Slack and make Syiq happy 'cause she wanted to look at ang mohs HAHA! We even headed to Sentosa for a bit whilst waiting for Zhao, walked thru the rain and all, got back to Vivo to meet up with Zhao, had a fag, and boarded bus 188 home. Faiz, Syiqin and I shared A LOT of stories inside the bus. Like, A LOT! Faiz was being the usual, funny+naughty guy he is hahaha. Okay now I'm tired and I need to go for a haircut, I hope it doesn't turn out too bad. Bye bye reader(s)!

Dan @

❝Profile


DANIEL SHADIQ
I'm fifteen, a huge fan of Incubus and Kings of leon. A soccer player, who supports Juventus FC Ben Sherman and Reef = LIFE

❝Tagboard



❝Links

AIDAH | ATIQAH | ARVYY | BANSO BATRISHA | DELLYSDA | EENAH | EIN ERIN | FAFA | FAIZ | FARAH ENTOT IRENE | JEROME | KARTINA | KIM MASTURA | MUNIRAH | NADD | NADIA NAIIM | NATDYA | NISHA | RAHIM | RARA RAUDHAH | RIDUAN | ROHAYU | SALLY SHABIRAH

❝Recents

  • I am.. An excited adolescent weehoo! I had trainin...
  • Satuday was great. Period. How can it be not great...
  • Have i told you guys how lucky I am to be in love ...
  • Woo i love my GoogleTube heh heh. SO! I had an out...
  • School trainings are killing me, slowly but surely...
  • I miss you very much. It hurts me to feel we're so...
  • Been a very tough past few days. Not getting over ...
  • Today was roughhhhh i must say. Started my day on ...
  • I hate mondays
  • My Friday was. Good, i must say. I went to school ...


  • ❝Listen


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com