For a pessimist, I'm pretty optimistic
❝Blog Entries

Monday, November 30, 2009

I am.. An excited adolescent weehoo! I had training with WWFC just now, together with some others on trial. It is kindda hard to imagine, how more than 200 footballers came, different backgrounds, different schools, and just only 50 is left. It was just so. Heart-warming when the coach told all eleven of us there just now we were in the final 30. Which means they have only 5 left to boot out, and I hope and pray I ain't one of the casualties. I'll be away for the night tomorrow, I'll be attending the scheduled soccer camp. It'll be one hell of a camp, I've heard my soccer mates saying we'll have training or a friendly once we reach school at 9 tomorrow. Urgh you don't know how bad my throat hurts, I just feel like telling my coach I don't want to come. But who's gonna cover my position at right-back? Okay now I'm contradicting who cares.


It is Batrisha, sister of my girlfriend's birthday now. Happy birthday, you... Tall young kid haha. May you be blessed by the Big Guy above aye? I hope he gives you a hot Ang Moh for a husband HAHA! I hope you ace all your exams, smile more at me at school and last long with Khalifie. No presents hehe.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BATRISHA -.-


Dan @

❝Profile


DANIEL SHADIQ
I'm fifteen, a huge fan of Incubus and Kings of leon. A soccer player, who supports Juventus FC Ben Sherman and Reef = LIFE

❝Tagboard



❝Links

AIDAH | ATIQAH | ARVYY | BANSO BATRISHA | DELLYSDA | EENAH | EIN ERIN | FAFA | FAIZ | FARAH ENTOT IRENE | JEROME | KARTINA | KIM MASTURA | MUNIRAH | NADD | NADIA NAIIM | NATDYA | NISHA | RAHIM | RARA RAUDHAH | RIDUAN | ROHAYU | SALLY SHABIRAH

❝Recents

  • Satuday was great. Period. How can it be not great...
  • Have i told you guys how lucky I am to be in love ...
  • Woo i love my GoogleTube heh heh. SO! I had an out...
  • School trainings are killing me, slowly but surely...
  • I miss you very much. It hurts me to feel we're so...
  • Been a very tough past few days. Not getting over ...
  • Today was roughhhhh i must say. Started my day on ...
  • I hate mondays
  • My Friday was. Good, i must say. I went to school ...
  • "I never heard a single word about you,Falling in ...


  • ❝Listen


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com