For a pessimist, I'm pretty optimistic
❝Blog Entries

Monday, December 28, 2009

Last week was great, I assume. A lot of time spent with the soccer ball. A lot of outings, too. Okay I shall skip the soccer part. I was out with my mates on Christmas day, my mates being Raimi, Siddiq and Naiim. The other two just refused to pick up the phone. We knew town was gonna crowded, so we got out at 7. It was just like any other ordinary outing, we had dinner at some Malay restaurant. The chicken rice costed a bomb, for Khrist's sake! I was complaining. Well all of us were complaining but we ended up just paying, and then got to some stupid PoMo shopping mall, I watch the other three play pool. Its a game for those with a sense of accuracy, I conclude. Just sucks, big time. Haha then we walked around for a bit, sang Christmas carols, well spoofed ones haha, sat at Starbucks for a bit and trained home. I'll update next week, bye reader(s)

Dan @

❝Profile


DANIEL SHADIQ
I'm fifteen, a huge fan of Incubus and Kings of leon. A soccer player, who supports Juventus FC Ben Sherman and Reef = LIFE

❝Tagboard



❝Links

AIDAH | ATIQAH | ARVYY | BANSO BATRISHA | DELLYSDA | EENAH | EIN ERIN | FAFA | FAIZ | FARAH ENTOT IRENE | JEROME | KARTINA | KIM MASTURA | MUNIRAH | NADD | NADIA NAIIM | NATDYA | NISHA | RAHIM | RARA RAUDHAH | RIDUAN | ROHAYU | SALLY SHABIRAH

❝Recents

  • You just don't know how much I miss and love you. :(
  • Been a roller coaster first few days of the week f...
  • My Saturday was. Spent well I guess? I was out wit...
  • I am.. An excited adolescent weehoo! I had trainin...
  • Satuday was great. Period. How can it be not great...
  • Have i told you guys how lucky I am to be in love ...
  • Woo i love my GoogleTube heh heh. SO! I had an out...
  • School trainings are killing me, slowly but surely...
  • I miss you very much. It hurts me to feel we're so...
  • Been a very tough past few days. Not getting over ...


  • ❝Listen


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com