For a pessimist, I'm pretty optimistic
❝Blog Entries

Friday, January 15, 2010

We belong together
Like the open seas and shores
Wedded by the planet force,
We've all been spoken for.


All this indecision,
All this independent strength
Still, we've got our hearts on safe
We've got our hearts on safe.


Dan @

❝Profile


DANIEL SHADIQ
I'm fifteen, a huge fan of Incubus and Kings of leon. A soccer player, who supports Juventus FC Ben Sherman and Reef = LIFE

❝Tagboard



❝Links

AIDAH | ATIQAH | ARVYY | BANSO BATRISHA | DELLYSDA | EENAH | EIN ERIN | FAFA | FAIZ | FARAH ENTOT IRENE | JEROME | KARTINA | KIM MASTURA | MUNIRAH | NADD | NADIA NAIIM | NATDYA | NISHA | RAHIM | RARA RAUDHAH | RIDUAN | ROHAYU | SALLY SHABIRAH

❝Recents

  • Happy birthday, DANIA MARSHA REHAN! Wow, you're 16...
  • Wait. Its 2010? Wasn't '09 just two days ago? Oh g...
  • lazy bum
  • Last week was great, I assume. A lot of time spent...
  • You just don't know how much I miss and love you. :(
  • Been a roller coaster first few days of the week f...
  • My Saturday was. Spent well I guess? I was out wit...
  • I am.. An excited adolescent weehoo! I had trainin...
  • Satuday was great. Period. How can it be not great...
  • Have i told you guys how lucky I am to be in love ...


  • ❝Listen


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com