For a pessimist, I'm pretty optimistic
❝Blog Entries

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Do not hate your past lover(s), because the decision was yours when you first fell in love. You had all the time to think, so complaining and hating him/her now won't do any good.

Dan @

❝Profile


DANIEL SHADIQ
I'm fifteen, a huge fan of Incubus and Kings of leon. A soccer player, who supports Juventus FC Ben Sherman and Reef = LIFE

❝Tagboard



❝Links

AIDAH | ATIQAH | ARVYY | BANSO BATRISHA | DELLYSDA | EENAH | EIN ERIN | FAFA | FAIZ | FARAH ENTOT IRENE | JEROME | KARTINA | KIM MASTURA | MUNIRAH | NADD | NADIA NAIIM | NATDYA | NISHA | RAHIM | RARA RAUDHAH | RIDUAN | ROHAYU | SALLY SHABIRAH

❝Recents

  • I know I'll see you again,Whether far or soon.But ...
  • We belong togetherLike the open seas and shoresWed...
  • Happy birthday, DANIA MARSHA REHAN! Wow, you're 16...
  • Wait. Its 2010? Wasn't '09 just two days ago? Oh g...
  • lazy bum
  • Last week was great, I assume. A lot of time spent...
  • You just don't know how much I miss and love you. :(
  • Been a roller coaster first few days of the week f...
  • My Saturday was. Spent well I guess? I was out wit...
  • I am.. An excited adolescent weehoo! I had trainin...


  • ❝Listen


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com